Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

First Test

When we got the Easykart I was so excited and wanted to go out in it straight away however we needed to do some adjustments, we had to get a smaller seat and make it closer to the pedals; I am not tall for a 14 year old at 4’10¾”, so we did that. Tried me in it again but I still couldn’t reach, so we bought some pedal extensions which we couldn't fit, in the end we literally bought some plastic things that you can slot onto the kart to make the pedals a bit larger. Finally it was ready and Dad and I went down to the kart circuit at Stretton. It was the 11th of April and it was a bright day as we were driving down but the SatNav on his phone was useless. By the time we got there it started to rain and so we had to change to wet tyres. I was very tentative at first but soon got more confident, I felt as if I was going top speed but I was apparently only going 50mph at the straight (top speed is 70mph). It was exhilarating and I knew I was going to enjoy my time in Easykart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment