Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Licence To Race


I took my ARKS test on 2nd May 2012 and it was a cold day, we arrived at Whilton Mill at around 9:00 (the international track not club circuit) and got signed in and set up. I did my ARKS test with a company called ProTrain who were amazing and gave me some great help, I would recommend them if you are doing your ARKS test. I got out on track at around 9:30 but that was for a track walk with my Dad. It really helped because I knew the basic racing line. My times were good for my 1st time on that track which was quite greasy and damp. I did the written bit of my ARKS test in the afternoon and managed to pass that completely (100%) I was later told by my Dad that I also did the driving part of the Test 100% so I was over the moon because I had passed my license to race test with 100%,  nothing could dampen my day, and nothing came up that would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment